Wet granulation of pharmaceutical tablet mixtures with subsequent fluid bed drying is a basic step in the production of solid dosage forms.
Dry granulation by means of roller compacting allows accurate and precise dosage, reduction of health hazards by reduction in dust formation at the workplace & homogenous distribution of granules.
The Compact Granulation System (CGS) concept provides optimal integration of the process steps of mixing, granulating and drying. T he outlet of the mixer-granulator is directly linked to the inlet of the fluid bed dryer, eliminating long transfer chutes. This product contact surfaces are minimised and the yield is incr eased. Even sticky granules which are difficult to transport by pneumatic conveying can be transferred easily and quickly into the dryer.
Our Vertical roller arrangements allows greater control of feed flow without the influences of gravity and minimise fine material in the finished product without having any negative influence on the consistency and composition of the batch.
Vertical Centrifugal Coater VCC gives a new definition of coating technology introducing High drying performance and optimized product flow reduce the process times by more than 50 % – not only with organic solvent based but also with watery processes.
- Granulator Bowl volume from 0.25L to 1800L.
- Through feeding using the patented Combi-Vent-Feeder®, the air, which is displaced during the compaction process, is allowed to escape properly through a second chamber of the feed hopper without disruption of the feed. This leads to a uniform feed of raw material into the rollers.
- Patented granulator in Diagonal-Design®, which raises the capacity up to 100 % by increasing the effectiveness of the working area of the screen
- Fluid Bed Dryer volume from 22L to 1170L.
- Compact Granulation System combines Mixer-Granulator and Fluid Bed Dryer into a compact system which is suitable for plant that has restricted space.
- Vertical Centrifugal Tablet Coater reduces process time, thermal & mechanical product stress.