FlexMill combining multiple, milling processes in a single, milling platform
FlexMill allows you to alternate, depending on your production
requirements, between 5 milling heads for size-specific
crushing, fine grinding, de-agglomeration, or controlled sifting.
FLEXIBILITY – Incomparable versatility: FlexMill allows you
to adapt your milling platform easily and quickly, to suit your
current or future production requirements, regardless of your
manufacturing environment or production site.
PERFORMANCE – Enhanced by a factor of 5: FlexMill proves
its capabilities with the same degree of flexibility across the
entire range of your processing needs, from small batch to
SAVINGS – Enhanced return on investment and lower cost
of ownership: FlexMill integrates three milling processes
into a single platform, allowing you to use up to 5 different
heads and reduce investment costs by 70%!
• 5 milling heads, easily interchangeable on a single Tri-Clamp flange
• Auto-detection of milling heads and auto-adjustment of associated speed ranges
• Continuous monitoring of operation status with integrated diagnostics
• Integration and management of production formulas in the machine
• Real-time monitoring and reporting of process parameters
• CFR Part 11 functions integrated in the control module
• Available for products with MIE >1 mJ without inerting process