LABORATORY MIXER- GRANULATOR P 1-6
MIXING AND GRANULATING OF WET GRANULATES
The DIOSNA P1-6 is designed for the production of dry mixtures (e.g. inhalants) and wet granulates for small batches. The user-friendly desktop device is designed for easy operation and cleaning. The bowls are connected to the base machine by a bayonet system and can easily be taken off and placed. The chopper drive is pneumatically coupled/decoupled. It is operated via a touch screen.
PILOT PLANT SCALE MIXER GRANULATOR P/VAC 10-80 RC
RAPID CHANGE OVER – QUICK BOWL CHANGE
Changeable units for the “through the wall” installation. The mobile bowl modules are “toolless” and can be replaced within a few minutes. The P/VAC 10-80 RC can be combined with the Fluid Bed Processor CAP 10-80 RC.
- Very quick and easy bowl change (RC=Rapid Change)
- Separation of production and technical zone, Motors, control and WIP/CIP- equipment in the technical zone
- Optimally suitable as module of a complete granulation line
- Bowl from 10 to 80 l
- Integrated granulation fluid pump (drive in the technical zone)
- Containment designs
- Explosion protection
- Integrated industrial PC, compliant with 21CFR Part 11, with remote maintenance
PRODUCTION SCALE MIXER GRANULATORS P100-P1250
From Compact series of P100 and P150 for the production of lower batch sizes to high performance P300-P1250, the bowl sizes ranges from 100L to 1250L and the batch area is 30-90% of the total volume. Diosna’s tool and bowl dimensions are optimised in numerous test series to ensure an ideal process run and the complete emptying of the bowl for difficult recipes.
Usually, it is installed in front of the wall to a technical zone. From there, the inner parts of the machine rack with the drive, the drive motor and the (cleaning) valves are very accessible. It is also possible to install it as a freestanding unit. In this case, the rack is designed as operator platform.
- Robust design
- The machine rack also serves as operator platform
- Automated cleaning
- Flexible „through-the-wall“ installation
- DIOSNA Toollift for the inspection of the shaft seal (optional)