High Temperature Resistance Materials
Sterilisation-in-place(SIP) often causes problems for sealing materials with the cycle times being the main concerns.
GYLON BIO-PRO® seals, modified and restructured PTFE material, is pre-formed and stress controlled for high temperature usages. It promotes longer SIP cycles and provides you a better peace of mind.
How is GYLON® Made?
GYLON® Advantages at a Glance
- Stable dimensions — No intrusion, no cold flow, high recovery
- Temperature resistance — Can be used at all process temperatures and with high temperature fluctuations
- Will not become embrittled or crack due to temperature exposure.
- Chemical resistance — Almost universal chemical resistance, FDA compliant, meets USP Class VI
- Reduces inventory
- Reduces risk of improper installation
- Maintains excellent sealing characteristics under vibration, flange misalignment and high temperature differentials
- Can be installed in a wide range of pressure connections
- Reduces downtime and costs
- Resistant to all SIP and CIP processes
- Approvals — EN 1935/2004, USP Class VI, FDA-compliant
GYLON® on different types of Connections
FDA DIN 11853 and ISO 11864 PTFE Gasket
Camlock connections are the standard connection for quick coupling in the food industry as well as the chemical industry.
For dairy screw couplings
For TRI-CLAMP Couplings
Manufactured from our proprietary GYLON® style 3522 modified PTFE, GYLON® BIO-PRO PLUS™ delivers best in class performance across all critical…
Sanitary High-Pressure Clamps for hygienic connections according to DIN EN 32676 and ASME BPE 2016 for the Food- and Pharma Industry.