Pharma & Food Blenders
GENTLE MIXING TECHNOLOGY
The Lindor gentle touch technology is developed for mixing and processing fine powders, granulates and natural products. Mixing to a high degree of homogeneity in a short time is one of the main advantages of this technology. Even very sensitive, fragile products can be mixed and processed without degradation, heating up due to friction or even topical hot spots due to high speed tool tips (e.g. paddles, ribbons).
THE MIXING PRINCIPLE
The key to our gentle mixing technology is that rather than paddles or ribbons impacting product with speed and force to displace particles and have these particles to hit and move surrounding product, our technology carries product to a position for gravity to let it flow and redistribute itself. The beauty of gravity is, that it is the same everywhere. So rather than a localised chain reactions of impact, speed and force we have equal gravity everywhere causing an efficient and gentle mixing flow.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR GENTLE MIXING TECHNOLOGY
- Excellent homogeneity – all the product is collectively in flow all the time
- Protecting particle integrity – gravity enabling minimal, equal forces
- Short mixing times – due to lack of friction, no temperature rises or even topical hot spots
- Quick and easy to clean – to provide good hygienic security
- Low energy – low in energy consumption
- Open access to particles in motion for other applications – please see below
Lindor pharmaceutical blenders have proven to be a highly valuable part in the processing of a number of pharmaceutical products.
The fact that the Lindor industrial mixers exercise virtually no shear forces make them particularly suitable for use with fragile and/or heat sensitive products. A typical example for pharma products is the post blending of agglomerated products with additives. Also the option to add liquids (e.g. reacting agents) proves to be a valuable feature in many manufacturing processes.
Pharma manufacturing standards
The Lindor pharmaceutical blender can be configured to meet Pharma manufacturing standards, such as for instance manually mirror polished interior.
We have delivered industrial mixers for the manufacturing of various pharmaceutical applications in Europe and South East Asia.
Lindor industrial food mixers have proven to be a highly valuable solution in food manufacturing processes.
The fact that the Lindor industrial mixers exercise virtually no shear forces make them particularly suitable for use with fragile and/or heat sensitive products. Also the option to add liquids (e.g. aromas, oils) proves to be a valuable feature.
Lindor mixers are suitable for (highly sensitive) powders such as :
- Milk powder and products based on milk powder
- Baby food, infant formula with e.g. cereals, milk powder, sugar, vitamins
- Breakfast cereals like mueslis, “crueslis” and corn flake products
- Tea, leaf teas, herbal teas and teas with liquid flavoring
- Instant drinks like sports drinks, instant coffee, “3 – in – 1” drinks
- Instant soups and sauces with (freeze) dried ingredients
- Natural whole ingredients like nuts, cereals, dried fruits
- Flavors, Herbs and Salts
- Vitamins, Probiotics