LABORATORY TABLET COATING MINILAB RC
THE DESKTOP DEVICE FOR FAST PRODUCT AND PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
The development of new products sets high standards in the flexibility of the processes. The MINILAB RC provides the possibility to perform processes fast, comfortably and professionally using highly flexible laboratory equipment with Tablet drum coating modules. The device is designed for plug and play and provides all known possibilities of fluid bed technology and tablet coating.
Tablet batches of 300 to 2700 g can be coated using the coating module. Due to the wide range of batch sizes and comparable parameters our pilot and production systems, offer a safe scaling up.
- 3 exchangeable drums 1l / 2l / 3l
- removable front door with large inspection glass
- Complete equipment with storage space and desktop
- Selection of measuring parameters like inlet air, outlet air as well as product temperature
- Creation of a batch report via the external PC
- Fluid Bed Module
PRODUCTION SCALE TABLET COATER HDC 50-600
HORIZONTAL DRUM COATER FOR BATCHES FROM 5-500 KG
The DIOSNA Tablet Coater HDC offers various application possibilities and exact coating results. Sugar coating is possible as is film coating, with water-based or organic solvents. Functional coatings or moisture-sensitive cores, play to HDC’s strengths.
The comfortable swiveling out of the spray arm and the front door ensure the easy access to function-relevant parts. The design of the drum allows the application of the HDC for any kind of tablets and for a wide range of batch sizes.
- Possibility of drum exchange (to HDC 200)
- Batch sizes from 5 kg to 500 kg
- Spray arm and front door can be swivelled out
- Spray arm without hose supply lines within the spray area
- Mud nozzle with ABC nozzle technology and cleaning needle
- Easy cleaning
- PC control, compliant with 21 CFR Part 11, with remote maintenance access